The Magnificent Seven (and that other guy) is a free download for Gamemasters in need of a quick and fun pre-generated group of characters for their next one-shot or con session.
- Eight unique Seasoned Wild Card Character Sheets, writable and ready to print
- Archetypal character concepts based on the iconic Hero, Lancer, Big Guy, Smart Guy, Young Guy, Old Guy, and Funny Guy tropes from The Magnificent Seven and Seven Samurai movies, with a Joker thrown in for good measure
- A Balanced Party that can tackle various challenges, without leaving anyone on the sidelines during investigations or combat
- Character Backgrounds with alternatives and ideas to inspire players, complete with skeletons in the closet and worst nightmares
- Built-in personality conflicts and complements help weave a complex character web at your table
- Links to Resources that enhance your session with authentic names, background music, and the cowboy’s “Code of the West”
- Line Art by Pawel Dobosz of The Forge Studios
- Creative Commons License lets you share and use the folio easily
If you’ve heard enough, and want to download the darn-tootin’ thing already, click here.
Mad props go out to Drew, Eric, Elise, Ledlie, Michelle, Sander, and Tom for playing the original Seven. Thanks for the suspenders, tankards, pistols, Stetsons, and cookies.
About the author Katrina Ostrander
Katrina Ostrander is a twenty-something gamer chick, game master, and fiction editor working at Fantasy Flight Games. Her previous credits include work as a game developer on the Star Wars: Edge of the Empire and Age of Rebellion roleplaying game lines. When she's not gaming (or working, which is practically same thing), she enjoys reading, writing, singing karaoke and trying craft beers.